Asian Institute of Technology is offering Pruksa Scholarships for August 2017 Intake. Thai nationals are eligible to eligible to apply for this scholarship.
AIT’s mission is to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who play leading roles in the region’s sustainable development and its integration into the global economy.
The Asian Institute of Technology, on the other hand, is an international postgraduate institute founded in 1959 and is Asia’s pioneer institution established to help meet the region’s growing needs for advanced learning in engineering, science, technology and management, research and capacity building. AIT’s mission is to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the sustainable development of the region and its integration into the global economy. AIT is based in Thailand and has affiliated centres in the region.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: The scholarships are available in the following fields of study offered at AIT:
School of Engineering and Technology (SET): www.set.ait.asia
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management (CEIM)- Construction or Real Estate
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering (Industrial & Supply Chain Management)
- Information and Technology.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility: Criteria in Awarding Scholarship
- Thai national
- Graduated bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade at least cGPA 3.00
- Apply in the major field of study that set up by Pruksa Real Estate Public Co., Ltd.
- Passed the preliminary selection from AIT
- Applicant must be a person who is not funded or has no obligations from other agencies/sponsors
Nationality: Thai nationals are eligible to eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be graduated bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade at least cGPA 3.00.
How to Apply: Scholarship is open for August 2017 Intake.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2017.