The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation is offering scholarship for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degree abroad in all fields of study.
Qalaa Holdings is a leading Egyptian private equity firm established by a team of professionals with extensive experience in investment banking and capital markets, operating in Egypt, North Africa and the Middle East.
The Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
To apply for this scholarship, applicant must have good command of the English language.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master degree.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in all fields of study.
Scholarship Award: The Qalaa Scholarship funds under two schemes: the full scholarship covering tuition and living expenses and the partial scholarship covering tuition only. The ceiling for tuition fees is 50,000 USD per annum.
Scholarship can be taken in Abroad
Eligibility: Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they fulfill the given criteria:
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities in their discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest. Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
- Excellent command of language of study good command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
- Must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
- Upon completion of program, graduates must be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear (for males).
Nationality: Students of Egypt can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation and is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities in their discipline of choice.
English language Requirements: Applicants should have excellent command of language of study and also good command of the English language is required.
How to Apply: The application form is only accepted by postal mail or through the FEDEX account, as per the instructions provided in the “Required Documents” page. Please wait a week after sending the application and send an email to ask for a confirmation of receipt. The email must be clearly titled and must contain their full name, university applicants are applying to and the date of sending the application.
The applications should include:-
- The Citadel Capital Scholarship application form
- Copy of letter of acceptance to university of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to university of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Military Certificate (for males).
Application Deadline: The deadline for the 2017/2018 round of scholarships this year is April 15th.