The Departments of Economics and Finance and Business and Management are offering GMAT/GRE scholarship for QTEM to cover the cost of the exam for students. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The LUISS – Free International University of Social Studies Guido Carli – is an autonomous university, established between 1974 and 1978 by a pre-existing Roman institution, the Pro Deo. With the four Departments of Economics and Finance , Enterprise and Management , Law and Political Science and the four Higher Education and Research Schools , LUISS Business School , School of Government , School of Law and School of European Political Economy , LUISS offers a training model advanced, oriented to transmit not only knowledge but to “train to flexibility” young people who can become protagonists of their own future.
- Application Deadline: February 6, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management network) Master’s program presents a challenging opportunity for outstanding students willing to develop skills in analytical and quantitative techniques and decision-making in an international context, aimed at students who are willing to enroll or are currently enrolled in the first year of the LUISS Master’s degree program in Economics and Finance
with a major in Banks and Financial Intermediaries, Economics or Finance, or in the LUISS Master’s degree program in Corporate Finance.
- Scholarship Award: In order to support the students who will participate in the QTEM, for mobility 2018-19, the Departments of Economics and Finance and Business and Management will provide a GMAT / GRE scholarship to cover the cost of the exam for students who:
- Have exceeded the GMAT with a minimum of 600 required or GRE equivalent (the amount will be paid only once, regardless of the number of attempts the student has made)
- Will be selected and will start by QTEM
- They will be mobile starting from September 2018
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 20 for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
This call is open to:
- LUISS students enrolled in the 1st year of the Master’s Degree in Economics and Finance (all majors) or of the Master’s Degree in Corporate Finance during the academic year 2017-18.
- Students enrolled in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree 1 – both from LUISS and from other Universities – who are willing and able to enroll in the Master’s Degree in Economics and Finance (all majors) or in the Master’s Degree in Corporate Finance during the a. y. 2018 2019. Selected students must graduate by the Summer Graduation Session of the a. y. 2017-18 (July 2018).
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree 1 – both from LUISS and from other Universities – who have not graduated before the Summer Graduation Session of the a. y. 2015-16 (July 2016) and who have not enrolled yet in the Master’s Degree in Economics and Finance (all majors) or in the Master’s Degree in Corporate Finance.
English Language Requirements: 1) C1 English language4 certificate, which must be submitted by the application deadline mentioned in paragraph F Application Procedure.
The English language may be certified by one of the following:
- International Certificates [TOEFL min. 91/120 IBT; IELTS min. 7; Cambridge: FCE (First Certificate in English), min. grade A] University
- Certificate (produced by a University Language Centre) or a self-declaration printed from the web self-service
- Bachelor Degree entirely taught in English (obtained or ongoing)
- International Secondary School Diploma.
2) GMAT certificate with a minimum score of 600/800 (a grade between 650 and 800 is strongly recommended) or an equivalent GRE (please refer to this website to find the table of equivalence LINK).
The GMAT/GRE with the required score may be submitted after the application deadline mentioned in paragraph F APPLICATION PROCEDURE, though priority in the selection will be given to the students who already possess the aforementioned certificate. The GMAT/GRE with the required score must be in any case submitted no later than May 14th, 2018 and, should a candidate fail to do so, they will be automatically excluded from the program.
How to Apply: In order to apply, LUISS students must complete the application form5 and upload the required attachments in the web self-service area of the LUISS website. In order to apply, graduates and non-LUISS students must send the application form duly filled out and signed in