Are you planning to study abroad? Study Abroad with the Ramboll Scholarship which is granted by Ramboll in Denmark. The Ramboll Scholarship application period runs from 15 February to 17 April 2017. International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs 13,000 experts globally in Nordics, the UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Ramboll is committed to helping create inspirational and longstanding solutions that allow people and nature to flourish.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to students who are Diploma Engineer on semester 4 – 7 or studying on a Master’s level.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture.
Scholarship Award: Once a year, Ramboll grants three scholarships of DKK 25,000 each to talented students.
Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Study Abroad
Eligibility: To be eligible to be granted a Ramboll Scholarship you must meet the below-mentioned criteria.
Who can apply?
- You are studying Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture
- You are going to study abroad outside of Denmark
- You are a Diploma Engineer on semester 4 – 7 or studying on a Master’s level
- And you agree to send Ramboll two travel updates during your stay abroad (a photo and 10 – 15 lines of text or a small video).
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: You apply by filling out the online application form no later than 17 April 2017. Please note that all applications must be processed through this online application system. We do not accept applications sent by mail or e-mail.
Fill out the online application form with your personal information. All mandatory spaces must be filled out in order to move on to next step. The following documents must be enclosed in your application:
- Motivated application in English (your motivations for studying abroad with the Ramboll Scholarship)
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- A budget for your study abroad providing a full overview of income and expenses related to your stay
- Diploma or complete grade transcript
- Documentation of acceptance to your host university and starting date
- Documentation that the courses you plan to enrol in award credit at your home university
- Statements from professors or other relevant references if available.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 17, 2017.