Applications are open for The Rebanks Family Fellowship and International Performance Residency Programme for career development. Successful applicants will receive full tuition as well as a living stipend of $6,000.
The aim of the fellowship is to strengthen the bond between Canadian and International applicants.
The Royal Conservatory of Music, branded as The Royal Conservatory, is a music education business and performance venue headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Application deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: Family fellowship and international performance residency programme.
- Study Subject: The Program has been designed to be the catalyst for launching successful professional careers of extraordinary Canadian emerging artists who have completed their formal training, and it will include a private study with exceptional faculty and guest artists, concert presentations and career coaching, along with marketing training and support.
- Scholarship Award: Tuition is fully funded, and each fellow receives a $6,000 living stipend.
- Nationality: Canadian and international
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and international
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Rebanks Fellows are selected based on a number of criteria. They will be self-starters with exceptional talent, commitment, and a passion for a career in performance; demonstrate leadership skills; and display a strong desire to share and connect with others. A mix of Canadian and international students will be selected. Fellowships will be awarded for a one year term.
- Applicants must have achieved a four-year undergraduate degree or performance diploma plus a master’s degree or artist diploma or possess commensurate performance experience. Pianists and orchestral instrument applicants must be age 28 or younger as of September 1, 2018. Vocal applicants must be age 30 or younger as of September 1, 2018.
- English Language Requirements: All international students who do not speak English as their primary language will need to complete an English Language Proficiency Exam such as a TOEFL or an IELTS.
- Applicants can apply through online processor.
How to Apply:
- A video recording of 30 – 45 minutes for prescreening
- Post-secondary transcripts
- A musical c.v.
- A one-page statement of intent
- Two letters of reference attesting to your artistry