Regent’s University London is offering Postgraduate Taught Masters Scholarships for September 2017 intake. There are five scholarships available for students of Indian nationality, each worth £3,000.
Regent’s University London is a private non-profit university located in London, United Kingdom. Regent’s University is only the second institution in the UK that was granted the status of a private university.
If English is not student’s first language they will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
List of Subjects: MA International Business, MA International Fashion Marketing, MA International Human Rights Law, MA International Relations, MA Luxury Brand Management, MA Management, MA Media & Communications, MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics, MSc Finance with Specialisations, MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology, MSc Oil & Gas Trade Management, MSc Marketing Psychology and MSc Psychology
Scholarship Award: Five awards each worth £3,000 against the chosen programme’s fees.
Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: This scholarship is awarded through competition. To enter the competition for the Regent’s University London India Postgraduate Taught Masters Scholarship, students should first meet all of the following criteria:
- They are an Indian national holding an Indian passport
- They hold an unconditional offer of a place on one of the eligible postgraduate programmes at Regent’s for September 2017 intake
- They have achieved a first class degree (minimum 60% in Indian educational system) in your undergraduate degree, or international equivalent
- They are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Regent’s
Nationality: Indian students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or its international equivalent from a recognised institution.
English Language Requirement: For those applicants whose mother tongue is not English, University requires a recent pass in any of the following qualifications:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, grade C
- GCSE/IGCSE English, grade C (for non-EU IGCSE students, please provide along with the IGCSE certificate, the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- IB Diploma English A grade 5 or above HL or SL. English B grade 5 at HL
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with an overall score of 6.5 (for non-EU students: a minimum score of 5.5 in each component)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 90 (internet-based test) (TOEFL results not accepted post 17 April 2014 for non-EU/UK students)
- Pearson Test (PTE Academic) score of 58 (for non-EU Students: a minimum score of 51 in each component)
How to Apply: If you meet the criteria above, please apply by writing a personal statement no longer than 500 words in which you explain the following:
- Why you have chosen to study at Regent’s
- Why you have chosen to study this particular programme
- What you hope to achieve after graduating
- Why you should be awarded this scholarship
- What benefit you can bring to the Regent’s community
You must submit your application and be holding an offer from Regent’s University London on the closing date of 31 May 2017.
Please email your statement to scholarships-at-regents.ac.uk, clearly referencing your name and application ID number.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.