ENTERPRISE IRELAND is delighted to offer Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships in the CeADAR Centre to study in Ireland. Career-FIT is a fellowship programme, part-funded by Horizon 2020 and part-funded by Enterprise Ireland.
The evolution in the ways and frequency with which people and companies capture significant amounts of information about their customers, suppliers, and operations has created tremendous opportunities for the Data Analytics industry which Enterprise Ireland (EI) and IDA Ireland continue to address through their technology centers.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: Research themes are:
- Advanced Analytics, AI, and Machine Learning
- Intelligent Analytic Interfaces
- Data Management for Analytics
- Scholarship Award: Salary: € 56,191 – (61,608 with family allowance).
- Nationality: Researchers from outside Ireland
- Number of Scholarships: There are 25 fellowships awards available in this call.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Researchers from outside Ireland are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants will possess a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- A key feature of Career-FIT is the opportunity for experienced researchers from outside Ireland to develop their careers in market-focused applied research through 3-year fellowships with secondment into the industry through the CeADAR Centre. Successful candidates will carry out research in Ireland and will gain inter-sectoral and interdisciplinary exposure through this programme.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: In the first instance please send your CV to Edward.McDonnell-at-ucd.ie to indicate your interest in taking part in this call. The objective is to identify potential international candidates across a number of pre-determined research themes with the required profile to work with us through to submission of a full application (Career-FIT) scheme (closing date) 30th April 2018.