Applicants are invited to apply for Research School of Accounting Indonesia University Partner Scholarship programme. The scholarship is open to Indonesian applicants to pursue the bachelor degree in the field of Accounting.
The objective of the scholarship is to support diversity and to recruit high calibre international students from Indonesia.
The Australian National University is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. The Australian National University focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the bachelor degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Accounting.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- The Scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum payable in equal instalments following the Census Date of each semester, for the remaining duration of the student’s undergraduate program.
Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Is an International student;
- Is a citizen of Indonesia
- Has achieved at an excellent level in the first two years in a partner degree program; and
- Is enrolled in the Accounting Major under the Bachelor of Commerce program.
Nationality: Indonesian applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled in the Accounting Major under the Bachelor of Commerce program.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in English.
How to Apply: Applications are called for with a closing date as set by the ANU College of Business and Economics. The application is submitted on the prescribed electronic form and supporting documentation forwarded to CBE Scholarships by email.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 10, 2017.