The Institute for Energy Conversion and Storage at the University of Ulm in Germany invites applications for the PhD Position. The position is limited to 3 years with the possibility of an extension. The position offers the possibility to do a PhD (fully funded).
The aim of the position is to provide research opportunity to excellent researchers.
The University of Ulm is committed to increasing the share of women in research and teaching positions and therefore explicitly encourages female candidates to apply.
Course Level: The position is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: The position is awarded in the area of electrical energy technologies.
Scholarship Award: The position offers the possibility to do a PhD (fully funded).
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Master in electrical, aerospace or energy engineering or similar.
- Profound knowledge of power electronics, control engineering.
- Knowledge about fuel cells and batteries is desirable.
- The position does not require knowledge of German but a willingness to learn is expected.
Nationality: German applicants are eligible for the position.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Please send your application via email to Dr. Caroline Willich (caroline.willich-at-uni-ulm.de)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 17, 2017.