Applications are invited for Ronald McDonald Scholarships available for current high school seniors to attend a two or four year accredited, nonprofit college, university or vocational/technical school in the USA.
The mission of RMHC is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and their families.
RMHC is recognized as a public charity under Internal Revenue Code section 509(a) and has 501(c)(3) status. Donations to RMHC are deductible.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for high school seniors to attend a two or four year college, university or vocational/technical school.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded to study any course offered by university or technical school.
Scholarship Award: Most local chapters award a minimum of $1,000.
- The scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for course load.
- Note: Scholarships may not be applied to room and board or taxation may occur.
- Institutions must be accredited, nonprofit two or four year college/universities of vocational/technical schools in the United States.
- A student may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship
- Must be a current high school senior who is eligible to attend a two or four year college, university or vocational/technical school.
- Must be a legal U.S. resident.
- Must be less than 21 years of age.
- Must have a minimum 2.7 GPA.
- Must reside within the geographic boundaries of a participating Chapter
Nationality: : US residents (for RMHC/Scholars: All students are eligible to apply regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability or national origin, RMHC/Asia: Applicant must have at least one parent of Asian-Pacific heritage, RMHC/African-American Future Achievers: Applicant must have at least one parent of African American or Black Caribbean heritage, RMHC/HACER®: Applicant must have at least one parent of Hispanic/Latino heritage.) may apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the 2017 academic year is 18th January 2017 and all mailed back-up documents must be postmarked by the same date.