For the academic year 2018-2019, RMIT University is offering up to ten Global Leaders Scholarships for Indian students. These scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate degree programme in the field of business
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) is an Australian public university of technology and design based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business.
Number of Scholarships: Five (5) scholarships available.
Scholarship Award: The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year of study.
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: In order to qualify for this scholarship students must
- be an Indian citizen
- apply from India
- enrol in one of the following postgraduate programs in Semester 1, 2018;
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Technology
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Finance
- Master of International Business
- have an excellent academic background (students must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution, or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution
Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: In order to apply please follow the given criteria:
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is January 12, 2018.