The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) is delighted to offer its Undergraduate Bursaries for South African Students. The bursaries are available to pursue BEng / BSc Civil Engineering.
The aim of the bursaries is to support strongly motivated applicants from matriculants with at least 70% of mathematics and science students studying towards the above Engineering fields.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited or SANRAL is a South African parastatal responsible for the management, maintenance and development of South Africa’s national road network.
Course Level: Bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate( BEng / BSc) programme.
Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded in the field of Civil Engineering.
Scholarship Award: Bursaries will be a full award and cover the following:
- Books/Equipment plus compulsory excursion and seminars.
- Living Allowance.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should not be a recipient of any other bursary or financial assistance from any institution.
- Applicants must be registered or about to register at a recognised Tertiary Education Institution in South Africa.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
Nationality: South African applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit the following documents with the form:
- A comprehensive CV.
- Certified copies of the recent academic record, confirmation of registration.
- Certified copy of South African Identification Document.
- South African Citizenship.
- Motivational letter.
- Parents’ or guardian’s certified copy of Identification Document.
- Parents’ or guardian’s proof of income.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.