The TU Wien is offering 4 partial scholarships for female leaders and potential managers from emerging markets. These scholarships are open to applicants from Central Eastern and South-Eastern European countries.
The TU Wien and the Danube University Krems aim want to support women and women’s advancement in careers.
TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation-oriented enterprises.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship amounts to one-third of the program contribution.
- Number of Scholarships: A total of 4 partial scholarships will be granted for the 19th class of the General Management MBA.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Female applicants from Central Eastern and South-Eastern European countries are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
2 partial scholarships for (potential) female leaders (scholarships are granted in cooperation with the TU Career Center)
2 partial scholarships for highly motivated persons from CEE and SEE countries
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via email.