For 2018 intake, Guanghua School of Management, Peking University is offering scholarships for international students to pursue MBA programme.
The Peking University Guanghua School of Management’s International MBA is a 2-year, full-time MBA program taught in English designed for high potential professionals who aspire to become international business leaders.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business.
Scholarship Award: It includes:
Guanghua Excellence Scholarship: Up to 188,000 RMB tuition waiver, application via MBA online application system.
Need-Based Scholarship: 30,000-100,000 RMB waiver, application via MBA online application system.
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: Guanghua MBA students are motivated, ambitious, and talented. They are inquiring minds with a thirst for knowledge and success. They value information; they apply academia; they aim for China; they adapt tradition; and they strive for change.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Prospective students interested in applying must ensure to meet the following requirements:
- Hold non-Chinese citizenship.
- Hold bachelor’s degree or above.
- Have relevant work experience.
Test Requirement: Applicants must have competitive GMAT or GRE scores.
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: All the application materials, including the Online Application Form, should be delivered by registered post or express mail to the MBA Admissions Office before the deadline.Please use this checklist to ensure that you have all the required documentation before applying. All applications should be submitted online and we will notify the link of our online application system later.
- Completed Peking Guanghua MBA application form
- Resume/CV (no more than 2 pages)
- University degree and certificate
- University transcript
- Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
- Scanned bank statement showing a balance of at least USD $50,000 (or in other currency equivalent to that amount) OR statement of corporate sponsor (if applicable)
- Scanned passport page with personal information
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
- Certificate of new HSK Level 6 (total score: 225) or higher (only required for international candidates applying to the Full-time or Part-Time MBA Program taught in Chinese)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 17, 2017.