The Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) is offering scholarships for Tanzanians students. Scholarships are available for students interested in pursuing Master of Science Programme in Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry as well as MMED in Pathology and Microbiology & Immunology.
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) is a constituent college of Tumaini University Makumira in Moshi, Tanzania.
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Science Programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry as well as MMED in Pathology and Microbiology & Immunology.
- Scholarship Award: Value of the scholarship KCMUCo will pay tuition fees and research funds to the university according to the submitted fees structure and a monthly stipend to the scholarship holder, covering cost of living including accommodation. KCMUCo rates will apply for the monthly stipend.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Tanzania
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Tanzania are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
All applicants must have MD/ MBChB or equivalent as first degree
Had a minimum pass of B+ grade in the subject aspire to pursue
Had overall minimum pass of B or GPA of 3.5
The last university degree must have been completed less than six years ago at the time of application
Applicant must have an admission offer from any recognized university in East Africa or official letter showing communication with the college that assures possible admission.
Personal motivation of the candidates as demonstrated by their personal statements and responses during interview
In addition applicants should be willing to remain and work at KCMC after completion of their study.
Documents to be included in the application
- Certified copies of certificates for university first degree, A level and O level
- Certified copies of transcripts for university first degree,
- Certified copies of transcripts for ‘A’ level and ‘O’ level secondary schools
- CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Names and contact information for two referees
- Motivation letter describing why you wish to undertake this fellowship and how this will help your career (maximum one page)
How to Apply:
You may submit your application electronically by scanning all required documents and send as attachments by email.