The Dalarna University is offering up to 20 international student scholarships. Scholarships are available for undergraduate or master’s degree programme.
International Student Scholarships are a testament to the commitment of Dalarna University to support outstanding international students.
Since being established in 1977, Dalarna University has experienced rapid growth and today is the place of study for about 16 000 students and has close to 800 employees. Our two campuses – one based in Falun, one in Borlänge – offer a wide range of educational opportunities. Dalarna University has formed its vision based on discussions and work with students, teachers and other university personnel.
- Application deadline: March 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate or master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Partial scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Twenty scholarships will be offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- These scholarships are available to international students who have shown great interest and motivation to study at Dalarna University.
- Scholarships are only available for students admitted to a degree program taught at Dalarna University.
- Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round at university admissions.se. There is no age limit; however, you are not eligible for the scholarships if you are already a student in the programme in question.
- Dalarna University scholarships are available to applicants who are required to pay tuition fees for full-time temporary studies at Dalarna University.
- English Language Requirements: Unless otherwise stated, English B/6 at the Swedish upper-secondary school is the minimum requirement for studies at Dalarna University.
- English B is equivalent to:
- IELTS – 6.5, no test below 5.5
- TOEFL internet – 90, TWE 20
- TOEFL paper – 575, TWE 4.5
- University of Cambridge/Oxford-Certificate in Advanced English/Certificate of Proficiency/Diploma of English Studies
- English C is equivalent to:
- IELTS – 7.0 no test below 6
- TOEFL internet – 100, TWE 20
- TOEFL paper – 600, TWE 4.5
- Applicants apply for a Dalarna University scholarship on the universityadmissions.se website: log in to your account there.
How to Apply:
- Upload the following documents to your universityadmissions.se account.
- One reference letter (written by a current/former teacher or employer)