The School of History Masters Scholarship is for full fees at the UK/EU rate.
In order to be eligible to be considered for these scholarships, you must:
- have applied, and received an offer, for a place in the School of History
- have supplied us with copies of transcripts from previous degrees and one academic reference by the deadline of 4pm on 30 June 2010
- have fulfilled our entry requirements before official acceptance of any scholarship
- be starting your course in the next academic year (2010/11)
- not already have an MA in History.