Applications are invited for Séamus McDermott MBA Scholarship for Entrepreneurship at Trinity College Dublin Ireland. Ireland residents are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland. The Library of Trinity College is the largest research library in Ireland. Trinity College is the most productive internationally recognized research center in Ireland. Trinity College Dublin is the top ranked university in Ireland.
- Application deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The number of €10,000 scholarships will increase to four each year over ten years totalling €340,000 over the lifetime of the scholarship fund.
- Nationality: Irish
- Number of Scholarships: Scholarships are available for a limited number of candidates who are accepted into the MBA programmes.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Ireland
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be resident in Ireland
- Be a proven entrepreneur, in either social or private enterprise
- Demonstrate how their business impacts the local economy or society
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- For more information on the scholarship application process or to submit your application, email the MBA Admissions Team.