The Central European University is inviting applications for Southeast Asia Leadership Scholarships to enrol in its unique, two-year Master of Public Administration (MPA) program. Scholarships are available for citizens of Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The Central European University is a graduate-level “crossroads” university where faculty and students from more than 100 countries come to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced scholarship, and address some of the society’s most vexing problems.
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores. Candidates whose first language is English are normally exempt from this requirement.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for two-year Master of Public Administration (MPA) program.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship recipients will receive the equivalent of a CEU’s Master’s Excellence Scholarship which includes the following support for two years (an approximate total value of EUR €38,000):
- Full tuition scholarship
- Housing allowance
- Partial living stipend (EUR €180/month for 10 months per academic year)
- Health insurance
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for citizens of Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Hungary
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for citizens of Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
All scholarships are awarded on a merit basis. Citizens of Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants are expected to be able to communicate fluently in English as this is the working language of the Institute and CEU.
How to Apply: In order to be considered for these scholarships, the applicant must indicate in the online MPA application form that she/he is a citizen of one of the five eligible countries noted above. The application deadline is February 1.