Applications are invited for the new Spotcap Fintech Fellowship open to British citizens. Fellowship is available to pursue master’s degree or MBA at an accredited British university starting in September/October 2017.
The aim of the Spotcap master’s degree or MBA Fellowship is to enable and encourage academically able students from British.
Spotcap is a leading global fintech company focused on online lending, a sector worth trillions of pounds. Our mission is to provide flexible finance to both established and growing small and medium-sized companies.
Study Subject: This fellowship is awarded in finance, business, management, law, design, computer engineering.
Scholarship Award: Fellowship has a value of up to £8,000 towards the cost of a master’s degree or MBA
Number of Scholarships: One fellowship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for fellowship:
- An offer of admission to a master’s or MBA programme at an accredited British university starting in September/October 2017
- A British citizen or resident
- Achieved or expected to achieve a 2.1 or above in undergraduate degree
- A demonstrable interest in a fintech related field, with an intention to work in fintech upon graduation
Nationality: British citizens are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be achieved or expected to achieve a 2.1 or above in undergraduate degree.
English language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written.
How to Apply: The successful applicant must:
Work experience, education and extra curricular
- One-page cover letter
Academic interests, achievements and career aspirations
- Mini essay
In written or video format, an answer to ‘What sparked your interest in fintech?’ (500 words/3 minutes max)
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide proof of admission to a master’s/MBA programme, transcript(s) and two references
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.