Financial technology (FinTech or fintech) is welcoming applicants for Fintech Scholarship to pursue undergraduate and master’s programme. The scholarship is exclusively open for Australian applicants.
The aim of the scholarship is to support one aspiring undergraduate or master’s student per year
Financial technology (FinTech or fintech) is the new technology and innovation that aims to compete with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services.
- Application Deadline: January 20, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate and master’s programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in Fintech-related fields (e.g. finance, business, management, law, design, computer engineering, innovation and entrepreneurship)
- Scholarship Award: $10,000 towards the cost of an undergraduate or master’s degree.
- Nationality: Australian
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Australia
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- An offer of admission to an undergraduate or master’s programme at an accredited Australian university starting in February/March 2018
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Achieved or expected to achieve a good academic standing
- A demonstrable interest in a fintech-related field, with an intention to work in fintech upon graduation
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
Work experience, education and extracurriculars
- One-page cover letter
Academic interests, achievements and career aspirations
In written or video format, an answer to the question: ‘How do you hope to contribute to the world of fintech?’