The Department of Environmental Assessment is a centre for freshwater and forest soil research with a special focus on environmental monitoring and assessment. The department also performs teaching and gives expert support to the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, SEPA. At present the department consists of some 65 employees; ca 25 of which are senior and post-doc scientists and some 10 PhD students. The department is divided into four research sections: geochemistry, biodiversity, organic environmental pollutants and modelling, and covers program areas such as (i) environmental monitoring and assessment, (ii) environmental pollutants, and (iii) integrated catchment monitoring. We now would like to enlarge our research group by announcing a Ph D Student position in aquatic ecology.
Need Scholarship Help? Comment and Discuss.
Related Scholarships and Financial Aid Positions:
- Sweden: PhD Studentship in Aquatic Biogeochemistry, Uppsala University
- PhD Studentship in Aquatic Microbial Ecology and Genomics, Sweden
- 2012 PhD Studentship in Aquatic Ecology / Microbial Ecology at University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- PhD Scholarship in Aquatic Ecology, Sweden
- 2013 PhD Student Position in Microbial Ecology at Uppsala University in Sweden
- Two PhD Studentship in Ecology and Physical Geography at Umeå University, Sweden