Tianjin Government is offering scholarship for pursuing undergraduate, masters and doctoral program in Tianjin. International (non-Chinese) students can apply for these scholarships.
With the aim of sponsoring more talented international students to study as undergraduates and postgraduates in Tianjin, Tianjin Government Scholarship (TGS) is established by Tianjin Municipal Government, covering the tuition fee and living allowance fully or partially, and needs to be applied every year.
- Application Deadline: June 10, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the universities of Tianjin.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree at universities of Tianjin.
- Scholarship Award:
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: International (non-Chinese) students
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International (non-Chinese) students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
First go to our website download and fill in all forms accurately as required.
Scan all materials into PDF and send them in one file to the following email address:sie_admission-at-126.com.
Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University
Application Form for Tianjin Government Scholarship for International Student
Photocopy of passport
Notarized certificate of the highest diploma
Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
Applicants who are now studying in China must submit Photocopy of Visa and an official certificate of enrollment from your present university in China
A study or research plan
Two recommendation letters
Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
HSK certificate (for CN-taught program) /English Level Certificate (for EN-taught program)
Certificate of Non-Criminal Records