Transcendental Meditation is offering TM Scholarships for International applicants. Applicants must be applying to start a new fulltime Transcendental Meditation programme.
The purpose of education is the full development of the student.
Transcendental Meditation (TM) refers to a specific form of silent mantra meditation called the Transcendental Meditation technique and less commonly to the organizations that constitute the Transcendental Meditation movement.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Transcendental Meditation programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Health.
- Scholarship Award: Two levels of Scholarship are available, as follows:
- Individuals who are earning less than the average annual wage of €32,500 in the ROI can apply for a 25% scholarship, the net cost then is €450.
- Full-time post leaving Certificate students, the unemployed or those on disability who can’t work for health reasons, can apply for a 50% scholarship, the net cost then is €300.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.