Institute of Technology, Tralee now wishes to invite two applicants for the award of Master by Research Scholarships. These scholarships are available in the field of Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences for Irish applicants.
The aim of these scholarships is to increase the capacity and level of research, innovation and development activity.
Institute of Technology, Tralee is a third-level educational institution located in Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue master by research programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- The successful applicants will be awarded a stipend of €700 per month for a maximum period of 18 months and the Institute will waive full fees for this funding period.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Graduates holding a relevant Level 8 Honours Degree (second class honours or higher) are eligible for the scholarship.
Nationality: Applications are open for Irish applicants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have 8 honors degree.
How to apply: Applicants can apply by post or email.
- Application form is fully completed
- Cover letter included
- Full certified transcript of examination results included*
- Curriculum Vitae included
Application Deadline: The application is open on the rolling basis.