The University of California, Santa Barbara is pleased to offer UCSB Regents Scholarships which provide critical support to the students at UCSB. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
The aim of the scholarships is to provide the good learning experience to U.S. citizen, permanent resident Students.
The University of California, Santa Barbara is a public research university and one of the 10 campuses of the University of California system. UCSB is one of America’s Public Ivy universities, which recognizes top public research universities in the United States.
- Application deadline: November 30
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: In addition to the monetary award, Regents Scholars receive:
- Priority registration beginning winter quarter of the first year.
- Guaranteed housing in the university residence halls for the first year, guaranteed housing in either the university residence halls or apartments for subsequent years, and priority consideration for preferred building and room type for the duration of the Regents Scholarship. (Housing application deadlines and class level eligibility must be met.)
- Enrollment in college honours programs.
- Extended borrowing privileges at UC Santa Barbara’s Davidson Library to accommodate research needs.
- Membership in UCSB’s Regents and Chancellor’s Scholars Association (RCSA).
- The Regents and Chancellor’s Scholars Association (RCSA) provides:
- Academic and social programming.
- Opportunities for leadership, networking, faculty interaction and community service.
- Nationality: US applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or a non-citizen student qualifying under California Assembly Bills 130 or 131 with outstanding academic qualifications. Only students who fall under these categories are eligible for the Regents Scholarship.
How to Apply: Applicants will have to include your scores from the ACT of Writing or the SAT Reasoning Test. (If you’re applying for fall, be sure to complete these tests by December).