The School of International Development at the University of East Anglia is inviting applications for Postgraduate Scholarships in the International Development in the UK. UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The School of International Development at the University of East Anglia is a leading global centre of excellence in research and teaching in international development. We are committed to making a real difference in the world. The results of the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014 rank the School of International Development 4th (Times Higher Education) in the country for overall research, with 74% of our research ranked “World-leading” or “Internationally excellent”. We are ranked in the World Top 15 for Development Studies in the QS World Rankings 2018.
All applicants to the University of East Anglia must be able to demonstrate an acceptable level of English language before they can be admitted onto any course or programme.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in International Development.
- Postgraduate Programmes:
- MA Agriculture and Rural Development
- MSc Climate Change and International Development
- MA Conflict, Governance, and International Development
- MSc Development Economics
- MSc Development Practice
- MA Education and Development
- MSc Environment and International Development
- MA Gender Analysis in International Development
- MA Globalisation, Business, and Sustainable Development
- MSc Impact Evaluation for International Development
- MA International Development
- MA International Social Development
- MA Media and International Development
- MSc Water Security and International Development
- Scholarship Award: These can cover part or full tuition fees (UK/EU/International rates) and help support living costs and travel expenses.
- Nationality: UK/EU/International students are eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Course: Any degree within the School of International Development
English Language Requirements: International applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in the English language if English is not their first language.
How to Apply: To be considered for an award, you should submit your application for admission to a Postgraduate Master’s course.
Please check our website for more information and details about how to apply for all of the Faculty of Social Sciences Scholarships and Bursaries offered and their associated application requirements.