The University of Bath is currently accepting applications for UK-India Year of Culture GREAT Scholarships for the year 2018. This scholarship is available to the international fee-paying student from India studying a full-time taught postgraduate masters programme.
The University of Bath received its Royal Charter in 1966 and is now firmly established as a top ten UK university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence.
Applicants must have a first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent). For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Design and scholarship in the Faculty of Science.
- Scholarship Award: If you are an international fee-paying student you could be eligible for one of ten UK-India Year of Culture GREAT Scholarships 2018 each worth £5,000.
- Nationality: Indian students
- Number of Scholarships: Eight scholarships are in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, one scholarship in the Faculty of Engineering and Design and one scholarship in the Faculty of Science.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: You can apply for this scholarship if you are:
- An applicant in India
- Have a confirmed offer to study a full-time taught postgraduate masters (including stand-alone Masters of Research (MRes)) programme in any subject with us
- Have firmly accepted your (conditional or unconditional) offer
English Language Requirements: For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
How to Apply: If you are eligible for the scholarship scheme we will let you know and invite you to apply. Queries for MSc students should be addressed to msc-mn-at-bath.ac.uk and for MBA students to mbaapps-at-management.bath.ac.uk.