The New Zealand Institute of Forestry (NZIF) is offering University Undergraduate Scholarships. The scholarships are open to students enrolled for a forestry or forestry-related degree at a New Zealand University.
The New Zealand Institute of Forestry (NZIF) represents New Zealand’s forestry professionals.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are open to students enrolled for a forestry or forestry-related degree at a New Zealand University.
- Scholarship Award: An annual award of up to $1,000 is usually offered.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applications should be made in writing and provide the following information:
- Applicant’s name, institution and course enrolled for
- Applicant’s contacts (Email and phone)
- Statement setting out:
- Your academic history
- Your forestry experience
- Your aspirations and interests in the forestry profession
- Hobbies and interests
- Details of any research project being undertaken
- Proposed use of the award
- Why you should receive the award
- Copy of your CV
- Other supporting information
- Details (names, contact details, and position) of two staff members at the institution you are enrolled at who can attest to your achievements and characteristics.