UniCredit & Universities Crivelli Europe Competition for Two European Scholarships, 2014/15
UniCredit & Universities Knight of Labor Ugo Foscolo Foundation announces the competition for two European scholarships. Two PhD scholarships are available to study at any University in the world. Scholarship covers amount which includes travel expenses and health insurance. University tuition fees will be paid by the Foundation. UniCredit citizens and international students with any European degree are eligible for this PhD scholarship. TOEFL Certificate, GRE and GMAT scores are required. The application deadline is November 15, 2013.
Study Subject (s): The scholarship is awarded in economics, banking and finance.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD program at any University in the world.
Scholarship Provider: UniCredit & Universities Knight of Labor Ugo Foscolo Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: Anywhere in the world
-To be eligible for the competition, applicants must be:
1) either citizens of all 17 countries where UniCredit is present, with a degree from any European/non-European university (also outside the geographical area of the Group) or
2) citizens of any nationality with a degree from any European university within the geographical area of the Group;
3) have obtained a degree (at least three years in duration) in the fields of economics, banking or finance, with a final top mark, after 30 September 2011; and
4) must have good knowledge of the foreign language used in the university courses for which the scholarships will be spent. At least one of the two scholarships will be awarded to a female participant.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Citizens of all 17 countries where UniCredit is present (Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine, international students with a degree from any European university within the geographical area of the Group are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Description: To pursue the long-standing tradition of UniCredit and reflect its European dimension, UniCredit & Universities Knight of Labor Ugo Foscolo Foundation announces the competition for two European scholarships, in memory of “Giovanna Crivelli”, a young UniCredit employee who died prematurely, aimed at training European researchers through courses of specialization abroad covering theoretical and empirical studies in the fields of economics, banking and finance.
Renewal of scholarship: The winners of the scholarships who attend the course of study with successful results, assessed to discretion of the Foundation, may upon request obtain renewal of the scholarship for the following year of study.
Number of award(s): Two scholarships are offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? Each scholarship is worth € 25,000 (or equivalent). The above sum includes travel expenses and health insurance, and is before tax. Appropriately documented university tuition fees will be paid by the Foundation. The Crivelli scholarship is incompatible with any other scholarship. The winners of the scholarships who attend the course of study with successful results, assessed to discretion of the Foundation, may upon request obtain renewal of the scholarship for the following year of study.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: The scholarships will be awarded by 31 December 2013 by the Chairman of the Foundation on the basis of the final decision expressed by the Scientific Committee as provided for under art. 6.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Candidates may only apply online using the application available on the Foundation’s website. All the documentation accompanying the application must be submitted exclusively online in PDF format and must be written in English. In the application each candidate must declare:
- his/her first name, surname, nationality, taxpayer’s code, date and place of birth;
- his/her mailing address, including post code, as well as telephone number and e-mail address;
- in which country(-ies) he/she intends to follow a course of specialization, in addition to his/her
- the course he/she intends to attend, the study and research program that he/she intends to
complete and the goals that he/she hopes to achieve in the field of the study itself;
- that he/she possesses good knowledge of the foreign language used in the university courses for
which the scholarship will be spent;
- that he/she is not receiving any other scholarship in the same period as this scholarship,
undertaking to inform the Foundation if any other scholarship should subsequently be awarded;
- that he/she has never been convicted of a crime and that he/she has never been held in preventive
detention or under house arrest;
- that there are no criminal proceedings pending against him/her;
- that he/she authorizes the Foundation to process his/her personal details, pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- one certified copy of the degree certificate, indicating the marks obtained in the individual exams and the final mark;
- one copy of a currently valid identification document;
- a detailed “curriculum of educational and work experience”, which provides a comprehensive picture of the applicant’s education and work experience;
- the degree dissertation or any equivalent document;
- a summary of the degree dissertation in no more than ten pages, which highlights the original
contribution of the applicant to the topic discussed in the dissertation;
- any other documents (writings, publications, professional and academic qualifications, certificates, etc.) regarding activities performed which the applicant considers may help the Scientific Committee in their assessment;
- at least one letter of presentation written by a university teacher and directly sent via e-mail by the teacher to the Foundation addresses;
- a TOEFL certificate or other equivalent document certifying good knowledge of the foreign language used in the university courses for which the scholarship is chosen;
- a copy of the results obtained in the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
Scholarship Application Deadline: Candidates’ applications, complete with the accompanying documentation, must be delivered by Internet no later than November 15, 2013, following the procedure indicated in the aforementioned internet site.
Scholarship Tags: 2014, 2015, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Economics, Europe, European, Finance, germany, Hungary, International, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, scholarships, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, universities
Important: Scholarship-Positions.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site.
- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Austria Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Denmark Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- Germany Postdoctoral
- India Scholarships
- Iran Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- New Zealand