The University of Dundee is delighted to offer Global Excellence Scholarship to Indian students. The scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate degree.
The aim of the scholarship is to give support to the students of India.
The University of Dundee (abbreviated as Dund. for post-nominals) is a public research university. Dundee is in the top ten in the UK for both key measures in the Good University Guide analysis. Dundee proves it is possible to be both an outstanding teaching university and one at the cutting edge in research work. The teaching University of Dundee offer forms part of a student experience that is consistently rated among the best in the UK.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subject of Medicine.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will covers £5,000.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Available to India national/permanent resident full fee paying students on a full time, campus based Medicine postgraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University for an eligible Course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarships application form, sent with the formal offer email.
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
Nationality: Applicants of India can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 1, 2018.