University of Jember (UNEJ) is granting full scholarships to international students for Undergraduate, Master and PhD program.
Education at UNEJ sets strong emphasis on encouraging and stimulating student to be creative and independent thinkers. To promote this attitude, the academic curriculum focuses on greater extends on analysis and problem solving in individual and project groups, as well as on writing report and paper.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s, and PhD students.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in these fields:
- Administration Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Administration Sciences
- Law (Human Right and International Trade)
- Agro-Industrial Technology
- Natural Science Education
- Social Science Education
- Mathematical Education
- Health Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Agriculture Sciences (Agroecotechnology, Agribusiness, Agricultural Engineering and Post Harvest Technology)
- Social Sciences (Accountancy, Law, Economics, Management, Indonesian Language, Public Administration, International Relations, Business Administration, Sociology, Education Biology and Educational Mathematics)
- Health Science (Public Health, Nursing, Pharmacy)
- Information System Study Programs,
- Information Technology Study Program,
- Civil-, Mechanical-, Electrical-Engineering,
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the total tuition fee, living allowance, settlement, books, and air fare economic class (arrival and return) but not for other personal expenses.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a developing countries.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence (most recent grades), recommendations from principals / vice principals / teachers / government officials.
- Specific Applicants should have an IELTS score at least 5.0 (no band under 5.0 for each element) or TOEFL score at least 500.
- Age limits vary, 40 years old for Ph.D, 35 years old for Master Program, below 22 years old for Undergraduate Program.
- Applicants applying for Bachelor Program in Social and Natural Sciences are subject to have score at least 8.0 for their relevant courses.
- For Master Program, applicants must demonstrate Grade Point Average (GPA) of Bachelor Degree at least 3.0 of 4.0 scales.
- PhD applicants must have Master Degree GPA at least 3.3 of 4.0
- Applicants applying for natural and several social Sciences (Agricultural Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Public Health, TV and Film) must not have normal vision deficiency (Dyschromacy).
Nationality: Scholarship is for Developing country citizens.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Specific Applicants should have an IELTS score at least 5.0 (no band under 5.0 for each element) or TOEFL score at least 500.
How to Apply: For those who are interested in joining the program should prepare all the document requirements and upload it through our registration page. All the documents should be in uploaded in PDF.
First, you should sign up to our registration system by filling the sign up form. After that, you will get an email which contains a password to sign in to the registration system.
After you successfully log in to the registration system, you need to fill the forms and upload all the required documents.
Application Deadline: We are now opening the registration for International Student Program from 5th of December 2016 until 30th of December 2016.