The University of Birmingham is offering three scholarships for Egyptian students in UK. These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2018.
The aim of the scholarships is to transform the prospects of students, through excellence in practice-based education, research and knowledge exchange.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Birmingham City University is a large, diverse and increasingly popular place to study. The University has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate course.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects of Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award is for £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham UK campus starting September 2018.
- Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
- Nationality: Egypt
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Egypt can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2018. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Egyptian domiciled and as an Egyptian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University of Birmingham UK campus in September 2018 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2018.
- English Language Requirements: If your first language is not English, applicants have to give an additional English Language Test when they arrive.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham to study at the UK campus and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2018. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit with the decisions announced in late July. The full scholarship will be awarded upon enrolment on studies in September 2018.