The University of Birmingham is offering three scholarships for Egyptian students in UK. These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2017.
The aim of the scholarships is to transform the prospects of students, through excellence in practice-based education, research and knowledge exchange.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Birmingham City University is a large, diverse and increasingly popular place to study. The University has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate course.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects of Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
Scholarship Award: These scholarships award is for £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2017.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2017. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Egyptian domiciled and as an Egyptian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘Global Study UK’.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘Global Study UK’ by 1 July 2017.
Nationality: Applicants from Egypt can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘Global Study UK’.
English Language Requirement: if your first language is not English, applicants have to give an additional English Language Test when they arrive.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post, email and online.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is July,1,2017.