The School of Law offers a number of Liberty Scholarships to UK/EU and international students of high academic quality who start a postgraduate taught programme.
The University of Leeds is a redbrick university located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Originally named the Yorkshire College of Science and later simply the Yorkshire College. The University of Leeds is one of the world’s top 100 universities and part of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.
The students should have a very good command over English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are tenable in all subjects provided by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic performance in your undergraduate degree.
Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for a scholarship, you must meet the following entry criteria.
- Be classified as an UK/EU or international student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must hold an offer of a place to study and begin your postgraduate taught Masters programme.
- You must have strong academic results from your undergraduate degree.
Nationality: Scholarship is available for UK/EU or international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The students should have a very good command over English language.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit a statement of 500 words to [email protected] by the closing date, which should address the following:
- Why you chose to study this particular programme at Leeds, and what skills and attributes you hope to develop during your study here.
- How you anticipate the completion of your degree, as a Liberty Scholar, will benefit the community to which you hope to contribute.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 17, 2017.