University of Warwick is inviting applications for PAIS Departmental Scholarship for Masters Programme. UK/EU and international applicants are eligible to apply.
The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Candidates must apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later no later than 28 April 2017. They must submit their application to the MA programme before submitting their scholarship application.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for students commencing MA study in Autumn 2018.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Number of Scholarships: 8 scholarships are available for students commencing MA study in Autumn 2018.
Scholarship Award: The awards will be allocated as follows:
- Four £5000 awards for Home or EU candidates.
- Four £10,000 awards for Overseas candidates.
- Part-time candidates will be considered; successful part-time awards will be distributed evenly across both years of study (eg, £2500 in each year for a Home candidate).
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Open to applicants on all PAIS taught MA programmes, including the Double Degrees (Warwick year only).
- Candidates must apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later no later than 27 April 2018. You must submit your application to the MA programme before submitting your scholarship application.
- Candidates must apply for the scholarship no later than 27 April 2018.
- All supporting documentation for the university application, including your reference, must be received no later than 11 May 2018.
- Successful candidates must obtain an offer from the university before taking up the award.
- Candidates may apply concurrently to other funding sources; however, successful candidates who receive major tuition funding elsewhere will be disqualified.
Nationality: UK/EU and international applicants are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates must apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later no later than 27 April 2018. You must submit your application to the MA programme before submitting your scholarship application.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The primary factor determining an application’s success is the strength of the case for support. This case for support should demonstrate why you fit the above criteria as well as reflect your motivations for choosing to do a postgraduate degree in your specialisation. Your case for support should be no more than 600 words in length and should differ from the statement of purpose submitted with your application to the university.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 27, 2018.