The University of Sussex is inviting applications for its Master Scholarship programme. The scholarship is exclusively open to the students of Malaysia.
The aim of the Sussex Master Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from Malaysia.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will provide £3,500
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a Malaysian national
- Be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Be self-financing
- Have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
Who isn’t eligible?
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- Are in receipt of another Sussex scholarship
- Are going to study any of the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Climate Change, Development and Policy MSc
- Development Studies MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance and Development MA
- Participation, Power and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
Nationality: Applicants from Malaysia can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply:
Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2018.