University of Sussex is pleased to offer master scholarships for Vietnamese students. Scholarships are available for 2018-2019 academic year.
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Its goal is to deliver teaching and learning programmes that are informed by current research are attractive to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and which deliver skills for life.
Normally at least an upper second-class (or, in some subjects, a lower second-class) undergraduate honours degree or other professional qualification or experience of equivalent standing is required. In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for masters degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship Award: Applicants receive: £3,500 towards your tuition fee when you register on your Masters at Sussex.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a Vietnamese national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- be self-financing
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex
Who isn’t eligible
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are in receipt of another Sussex scholarship
- are going to study any of the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Climate Change, Development and Policy MSc
- Development Studies MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance and Development MA
- Participation, Power and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
Nationality: Applicants from Vietnam can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
How to Apply:
- Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
- If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2018.