The University of Queensland (UQ) is delighted to offer its International Scholarships for Advance Standing Malaysian Students. These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
The aim of the scholarships is to support Advanced Standing Malaysian Diploma Students who want to pursue Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or Bachelor of Information Technology.
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Engineering or Information Technology.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the following:
- One Scholarship Awarded per Semester.
- 50% of tuition fee for the duration of a standard undergraduate program.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants from Malaysia are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit.
- Only outstanding students who receive an unconditional offer for their EAIT program will be eligible to be shortlisted for the EAIT International Scholarship.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application form for international students to the International Office.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number.
- Complete the Scholarship application on-line form below.
- Selection of the scholarship is based on academic merit.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.