The University of Southern California welcome applications for USC Merit Scholarships to pursue undergraduate programme. These scholarships include the full-tuition, four-year Mork Family, Stamps Leadership and Trustee scholarships, the half-tuition Presidential Scholarship, and the one-quarter tuition Deans Scholarship.
The aim of the scholarships is to reward and encourage excellence of students.
The University of Southern California is a private research university located in Los Angeles, California. It is the oldest private research university in California.  USC has historically educated a large number of the region’s business leaders and professionals.
- Application Deadline: December
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships will be awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships include the full-tuition, four-year Mork Family, Stamps Leadership and Trustee scholarships, the half-tuition Presidential Scholarship, and the one-quarter tuition Deans Scholarship.
- Nationality: USA applicants scan applies for these scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: USA
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed high school.
- Complete and submit the Common Application and the USC Writing Supplement
How to Apply:
- Common App Writing Supplement: Essay and Short Answer questions
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Official Test Scores: Arrange for the testing agency to send your SAT or ACT scores directly to USC.
- School Report: All first-year applicants are required to submit the Common Application School Report by providing the name and e-mail address of a recommender.
- Letter of Recommendation from a Teacher or a Counselor
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Major Requirements page for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available): Use the Mid-Year Report Form included in the Common Application or visit www.usc.edu/midyeargrades to submit your fall grades.