The University of Southern California is awarding USC Presidential Scholarships for incoming freshmen. These scholarships will cover half tuition cost.
The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
The University of Southern California is a private research university located in Los Angeles, California. It is the oldest private research university in California.
- Application deadline: December 1
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue degree programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover half-tuition.
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Scholarships: Varies
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Open to incoming freshmen. All fall freshman applicants who submit a complete application for admission to USC 6 will automatically be considered. Selection criteria include academic excellence, leadership, and community service. An interview is required for scholarship finalists. Interviews will take place as part of the Explore USC programs offered in late February and early March. Finalists will be contacted by the USC Office of Admission in late January or early February.
- Submit a complete application for admission to USC
How to Apply:
- Applicants who submit a complete application for admission to USC by December 1, will automatically be considered.