The University of Southern Queensland is delighted to offer its Shine undergraduate or postgraduate bursary. The bursary is available for Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status or be an international student studying on-campus identify as female.
The aim of the bursary is to support women who demonstrate leadership potential and community contribution who have the desire and commitment to make a greater contribution to their communities or their chosen profession.
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich.
Course Level: Bursary is available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Bursary is awarded in any field of study.
Scholarship Award: The bursary will have a maximum value of $700.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status or
- Be an international student studying on-campus identify as female.
- Be entering the final year of their undergraduate or postgraduate degree or
- Be eligible to graduate from USQ in the year of the award.
- Be studying on-campus, external or online.
Nationality: Australian Citizen, permanent resident or international student studying on-campus identify as female are eligible to apply for the bursary.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have high school report card or post-secondary academic history.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post:
- Complete the 2018 Scholarships Application Form – Continuing USQ Students and post or deliver the application and all supporting documents.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 27, 2017.