Manchester Metropolitan University is offering a number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes at MMU.
The aim of the MMU Vice-Chancellor Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Manchester Metropolitan University was awarded university status in 1992 and is part of the largest higher education campus in the UK and one of the most extensive education centres in Europe.
Applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University. Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available within the Manchester Metropolitan University.
Scholarship Award: Manchester Met is making a number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: In order to apply, applicants must:
- Have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the Scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met.
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2017 scholarship.
- The Scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only.
- Scholarships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees. Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the Scholarship.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted via post or email. To be eligible for the VC International Scholarship applicants must have accepted an unconditional or conditional offer for a course at Manchester Met. Please note that if they have not applied for a course of study at Manchester Met, they will not be able to process their application. Applicants must provide full details of their course history and demonstrate, in no more than 500 words, their past achievements, reasons why they have chosen Manchester Metropolitan University and how they will benefit from their course of study.
Application Deadline: The deadline for receipt of applications is January 31, 2017.