The University of West London is awarding Vice-Chancellor’s PhD scholarships for a period of three years (subject to satisfactory performance and academic progress). Scholarships are open to all UK/EU students.
The University of West London is a leading modern university specializing in the education and development of exceptionally creative, business and service professionals.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: In addition to our regular programme of fee-paying doctorates, UWL is offering Vice-Chancellor’s PhD scholarships. We are presently seeking to allocate scholarships in:
- Creative industries
- Dementia care
- Public health
- Technology-enhanced learning
Scholarship Award: The Vice-Chancellor’s PhD scholarships are open to all UK/EU students who qualify and include:
- MPhil/PhD fee waiver at the Home/EU rate
- A tax-free stipend of £15,000 per annum.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarships are open to all UK/EU students who meet our general entry criteria:
- An undergraduate degree with a 2:1 or a first
- A master’s degree with merit or distinction
- An IELTS score of minimum 6.5 (with no element under 6.5) for those for whom English is not the first language.
Beneficiaries of these scholarships will be engaged on a programme of full-time study and are not expected to undertake paid work for the duration of their course. The stipend will support students towards their accommodation and living costs and towards any peripheral costs incurred in the course of their study (including attendance at conferences).
Nationality: Scholarships are open to all UK/EU students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with a 2:1 or a first.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an IELTS score of minimum 6.5 (with no element under 6.5) for those for whom English is not the first language.
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship please submit the following documentation.
- Completed application form
- transcript of your highest qualification
- Outline research proposal (maximum 1,500 words including references) that links to one of the research areas specified above.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 29, 2017.