The University of Westminster is offering fee scholarships to prospective part-time postgraduate applicants.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing part-time postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £2000
- Number of Scholarships: There are three scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to the UK and international students.
- Entrance Requirements: You must hold an offer for a part-time Masters at the University.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The complete form must be returned by post or by post.