The Wittenborg University is inviting applications for MBA Scholarship Programme. The university will provide 10 scholarships of 5.000 euro each for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in all specialisations.
The Wittenborg University is one of the most international institutes of higher education in the Netherlands and is specialised in providing international higher education taught only in English.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships cover a tuition fee waiver for the 1.5-year duration of the MBA programmes (Full Fee). Additional fees for study extension are not covered. Terms and Conditions as found in the Education & Examination Guide (EEG) apply.
Number of Scholarships: The Wittenborg University will provide 10 Scholarships of 5.000 euro each for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in all specialisations.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The highest educational background: Bachelor degree in a business related field
- Working experience: a minimum of 3 years working experience is a requirement (references required)
Nationality: Students from around the world are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The admission requirements (criteria) for the MBA are as follows:
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- Applicants are requested to provide an academic reference from their previous education institute;
- It is not necessary to have obtained a Bachelor degree from the domain of Business Administration, however in their degree students must have completed an academic piece of work (final project or dissertation) that shows a degree of academic writing and research experience.
A minimum of 2 years professional experience;
- 5 years professional experience preferred;
- Applicants are requested to provide a reference from a company or organisation where they have worked;
Test Requirement: GRE and GMAT are not applicable.
English Language Requirement: IELTS 6.5, TOFEL 90. The TOEFL Code of Wittenborg is 4889.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to provide a motivation letter in which they describe the reasons for choosing Wittenberg’s programme, as well as the reason for wanting to study in the Netherlands (international students). Student motivation is important as the programmes are demanding and especially for international students there is a criterion that they complete at least 50% of all their credits in a year. In order to start your application for studies at Wittenberg University, you are requested to submit the following documents:
- A completed Wittenborg University application form
- Curriculum vitae (in MS Word or PDF format)
- Motivation letter (in MS Word or PDF format)
- Copy of academic documents (All levels, scanned)
- Copy of IELTS Certificate (If required – Scanned)
- Copy of passport, or EU ID Card (Scanned)
- 4 passport size photos (or 1 scanned)
Application Deadline: Applications open for 2017-2018.