Applicants are invited to apply for XVI Scholarship Programme funded by the Polish Government for the academic session of 2018-2019. The scholarship is available to pursue 1-year long individual complementary studies.
The aim of the scholarship is to help the next generation reach their potential.
The Ministry of National Education is a ministerial department of the government of Poland.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue 1-year long individual complementary studies.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover 1350 PLN per month. The costs of accommodation and feeding should be individually covered by the scholarship holders. Travel costs to Poland and back are covered by the scholarship holder.
- Nationality: Armenia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Armenia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be young academicians.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply via email or post.
How to Apply: The complete set of documents should be submitted by post or delivered personally (with an envelope annotation “Scholarship Program for Young Academicians”)