Kato Asao International Scholarship Foundation calls for the scholarship to support international students from Asian countries. Scholarships are available to pursue master and PhD programme.
This scholarship is aimed to provide financial assistance to Asian students.
Kyoto University or Kyodai is a national university in Kyoto, Japan. It is the second oldest Japanese university, one of Asia’s highest ranked universities and one of Japan’s National Seven Universities.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Amount of award: Master’s Program 130,000 yen/month (1 or 2years)
PhD Program 150,000 yen / month (1 or 2years)
- Nationality: Asian countries
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship award is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Asian countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Kato Asao International Scholarship Foundation calls for the scholarship to support international students (Limited to those from Asian countries). Communicative Japanese language skill is required.
English Language Requirements: Communicative Japanese language skill is required.
How to Apply: Application guidelines are generally closed to the public, applicants who wish to apply should apply for application guidelines and application/recommendation forms to the School Affairs Section graduate school.
Other Documents to be Submitted Certificate of Academic Transcript (copy available) after undergraduate enrollment for in-campus selection for Declaration of Understanding and Agreement on Application for International Student Scholarship Application / Japanese and English.