Yayasan Sime Darby (YSD) or Sime Darby Foundation is offering scholarships for Malaysian students for September 2017 intake. These scholarships are awarded to pursue undergraduate studies at recognised Indonesian universities approved by YSD.
Yayasan Sime Darby (YSD) or the Sime Darby Foundation is the main philanthropic arm of Sime Darby Berhad. Over the years, the Foundation has expanded its wings from offering scholarships to outstanding and deserving individuals to funding impactful conservation, outreach and development programmes.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships will be offered to candidates who are inclined to pursue the following fields of study, subject to university’s admission offer:
- Business related course: Management (majoring in International Business)
- Engineering and Sciences related courses: Mechanical Engineering
Scholarship Award: Full scholarship includes tuition fees, living allowance, book allowance, computer allowance, shipping allowance, and flight ticket for beginning and end of the study. Recipients of the scholarship will have the opportunity to undergo Scholars Development Programme and experience work exposure through internship within the Sime Darby Group of Companies.
Scholarship can be taken in Indonesia
Eligibility: Applicants for this programme must fulfil the following requirements:
- Age 25 years or below;
- STPM/Diploma (minimum CGPA of at least 3.00);
- Obtained A+ or An in Mathematics and Science related subjects in SPM and recent examination;
- Total monthly gross household income of RM10,000 and below;
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities, sporting events and community service;
- Strong leadership qualities through various leadership positions held in school and societies.
Nationality: Malaysian students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have minimum CGPA of at least 3.00.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted electronically.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.