Madinah Institute of Leadership & Entrepreneurship (MILE) invite future potential Leaders/Entrepreneurs to apply for five Young Executive Scholarship (YES). The scholarship covers one Week of Tuition Fee to attend Program for Advanced Leadership & Management (PALM10).
The Madinah Institute for Leadership and Entrepreneurship (MILE) is a joint venture of the Madinah Knowledge Economic City (KEC), the Savola Group and the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority. It is a leading Corporate Social Responsibility Program dedicated to enhancing entrepreneurial excellence and Leadership capacity in Asia, North Africa and most importantly, in the Middle East.
Study Subject: Program for Advanced Leadership & Management.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships of USD $5,000 will be provided. The scholarship covers the tuition fees for one week (subsidized by MILE), excluding travelling cost & accommodation.
Number of Scholarships: Up to five scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Eligibility: The scholarship is for young high-potential leaders who fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a holder of a bachelor degree from accredited university with high GPA score (preference will be given to candidates holding MBA)
- Working in or owning a private organization.
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience.
- Holds a track record of tangible achievement
- Demonstrate leadership potential.
- Demonstrate high performance and strong result-focus.
- An entrepreneurial orientation, proven track record of taking initiative.
- Have professional demeanor and excellence in oral and written communications.
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population of high-performing individuals.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a holder of a bachelor degree from accredited university with high GPA score (preference will be given to candidates holding MBA).
English Language Requirements: No Test requirements for SAT, GRE or GMAT.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. If you are not eligible to apply for YES, you may opt to apply as a self-financed student to attend full PALM10 or 01-day conference, “Meet the Business Leaders in Madinah forum”.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 29, 2017.