Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design is inviting the highly motivated and talented students to apply for the 15 Master Awards for Product Design and Fashion Design who want to start their study in November 2020.
These awards are open for students with an undergraduate degree or bachelors’ degree and with a non-academic degree or qualification. The goal of Raffles Milano is to encourage young and deserving talents to complete their education in a top-level Master in Milan.
A nice choice for a master study in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design has the numbers to offer a very high profile training course. Here students learn by doing, with the maximum connection between theory and practice, between idea and execution.
Application Deadline: March 20th, April 10th, May 15th.
- University: Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for domestic candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: International Master’s degree in Fashion Design and Business, Visual Design and Communication, Product and Interior Design, and Photography.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. Even candidates with a working track record in the chosen field of study can participate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in a master’s degree in Product Design or Master’s degree in Fashion Design. Candidates should download and send the Application form via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit Portfolio, Motivation Letter, CV, Copy of Bachelor’s Degree/Graduation certificate, and Copy of ID or Passport
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Raffles Milano will award 15 scholarships, where students can receive up to 50% coverage of the tuition fee, for all eligible Master’s programs starting November 2020 that will be taught in English by an international faculty.
- 7 scholarships awarded to those applying by March 20th
- 5 Scholarships awarded to those applying by April 10th
- 3 scholarships awarded to those applying by May 15th